The Partner Solutions Specialist is a key member of the Partner Solutions Team team driving tactical operations for internal and revenue-generating activities. This position reports directly to the Director of Partner Solutions.
This candidate will play a key role in the success of clypd and will work with many teams across the company to drive client results. They will bring their knowledge of television advertising to ensure successful customer engagements.
Location: Role can be based in NY or Somerville
The Partner Solutions Specialist will:
- Own the setup, management, and execution of advanced audience television advertising campaigns across multiple networks
- Provide inputs and guidance around campaign planning, including requirements for success and optimal use of the clypd platform to achieve client goals
- Be an expert in the analysis, stewardship, and reconciliation of active campaigns
- Work with finance on month end reporting and analytics
- Assist the Product & Operations and Business Development teams to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights
- Provide operational and analytical inputs to craft client facing post-buy kits that recap platform success
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with the cross functional teams and with external partners on issues as needed.
- Optimize campaigns including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance
- QA and troubleshoot the platform as new features are released
- Provide support to partners and customers via phone, email and web
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues.
- Support the Partner Solutions team in addressing client specific platform, data, and service needs
- Become a clypd platform expert
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of national television sales service and/or media buying
- A deep understanding of the television advertising workflow, quirks, and nuances
- Knowledge of the terminology and procedures in advertising sales
- Experience working with Demand Side Platforms (DSP’s) a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bachelor's Degree
Softer important requirements
- Excels equally with autonomy as with teamwork
- Must be comfortable with short turnaround times for clients and managing various priorities
As a member of the clypd team, you will
- Show proactive initiative
- Exhibit a drive to perfection
- Have a fun, team-member attitude
- Willingness to laugh at oneself
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term and Short-term disability, 401(k), cell phone subsidy, commuter safety subsidy)
- Open Vacation Policy - take the time you need to operate at peak performance
- Learning culture that includes weekly Lunch and Learns and a formal mentor program
- Amazing office space in Davis Square, one of the hottest neighborhoods in Somerville
- Open and relaxed office layout, including standing desks, walking desks, and a choice of comfortable seating
- Three rotating beer taps, iced tea and iced coffee on tap, wine bar, tea bar, and more
- Game room with darts, foosball, Xbox One, PS4, and more
- Fun team outings and celebrations, an annual company outing and holiday party
Who we are:
clypd is a leading player in one of the hottest emerging markets of programmatic TV, disrupting the $74 billion television industry. We are on a mission to change television advertising, make it more efficient and effective for TV media companies, consumers, and advertisers. We've built an advertising technology platform to empower media companies with audience-based sales strategies. Our sales platform delivers workflow automation, data-enhanced decisioning, and provides media partners with tools to manage their sales efforts.
We are looking for awesome people to join a growing and fun team. We aim to create an environment that is open and transparent, collaborative, supportive, and diverse.