Our client, a global consumer healthcare company known for innovation, is looking for 2 User/Product Researchers to serve as integral members of an expanding team. The team is part of a $1B growing division based in the Seattle Metro Area. The client offers a generous relocation package.
In this role, you will represent the voice of the consumer throughout the product development process, to ensure that innovations make a meaningful difference to consumers’ lives. Based on deep consumer insights, you will translate consumer needs into innovations that delight consumers, working closely together with marketing, R&D and other key teams.
How people describe you
· Driven and passionate about your work. Strives to do better and challenges status quo
· Problem solver and solution oriented
· Collaborator and relationship builder
· Data-driven and analytical
· 4+ years of experience in consumer research (products or services) for hardware, software or a mix, preferably from a complex global company or agency
· Served on a product development team
· Expertise in UX research and usability testing of digital innovations and services, which includes a mix of qualitative and quantitative
· Technically savvy to see the link between technology and consumers’ mindsets
· Experience working in an Agile methodology environment
· Master’s degree, preferably in Human Technology Interaction, User Experience Design, or Industrial Design Engineering