Our client is a global healthcare company that is known for innovative products and services. We are recruiting for their multi-disciplinary design team, who are known to deliver best-in-class products and services that are used by clinicians, patients, consumers and healthcare administrators.
Our search is for a Senior Interaction/UX Designer who will drive the development of product-service ideas from concepts to detailed design solutions. As part of a global multidisciplinary team, you follow a user-centered design process to understand requirements, explore ideas, build and test prototypes and create detailed design specifications.
In collaboration with product leads, you will consult on a range of products, including digital applications and medical devices and provide hands-on support to produce wireframes, workflows, prototypes and visual assets.
· 4+ years of relevant Interactive/UX design experience; background in human factors or industrial design is a bonus
· Design degree (Visual Design, Interaction Design or related)
· Knowledge of mobile and web technologies and prototyping tools
· Worked in Agile methodology
· A true collaborator and team player who is excited to work on a multi-disciplinary team
· Strong analytical, creative and visual skills
· Digital portfolio that shows your role, responsibilities and methodology
· Able to work in the Metrowest area of MA. The client offers generous relocation. There is not a telecommuting option