Our client is a global healthcare company that is known for innovative products and services. We are recruiting for their multi-disciplinary design team, who are known to deliver best-in-class products and services that are used by clinicians, patients, consumers and healthcare administrators.
Our search is for an Interaction UX Designer. This person has created compelling and valued user experiences that make meaningful differences in people’s lives – and have true interest in designing products that improve people’s lives.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll do
· Develop product/service ideas in healthcare, from early concepts to detailed design solutions
· As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you’ll follow a user-centered design process to understand requirements, explore ideas, build and test prototypes and create design specs.
· 4+ years of relevant Interaction UX design experience
· Design degree (Visual Design, Interaction Design or related)
· Knowledge of mobile and web technologies and prototyping tools
· Worked in Agile methodology
· A true collaborator and team player who is excited to work on a multi-disciplinary team
· Strong analytical, creative and visual skills
· Digital portfolio that shows your role, responsibilities and methodology
· Able to work in the Cambridge, MA area. The client offers generous relocation. There is not a telecommuting option