Our client is a global healthcare company that is known for innovative products and services. We are recruiting for their multi-disciplinary design team, who are known to deliver best-in-class products and services that are used by clinicians, patients, consumers and healthcare administrators.
Our search is for a Visual Interaction Designer. This person has experience designing enterprise and consumer software and has the knowledge and confidence to present designs to technical audiences. Having true interest in designing products that improve people’s lives is critical.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll do
· Explore ideas and set the direction for the visual interface design of software
· Participate in evolving their design language system and interpret design requirements to create beautiful user interfaces.
· 3+ years of relevant Interaction/UX design experience
· Design degree (Visual Design, Interaction Design or related)
· Experience working in software applications development
· Worked in Agile methodology
· A true collaborator and team player who is excited to work on a multi-disciplinary team
· Able to work at a fast pace and change direction with ease
· Strong aesthetic and visual point-of-view and a digital portfolio that shows your role, responsibilities and methodology
· Able to work in the Cambridge, MA area. The client offers generous relocation. There is not a telecommuting option