DataXu’s vision is to make marketing better using data science. The world’s top brands and agencies partner with DataXu to better understand and engage their customers across all available media formats, devices, channels, and buying modes. Our advertising solution, ranked #1 in the industry by Forrester Research in 2015, provides marketers with unparalleled Media Activation, Marketing Analytics and Data Management capabilities.
The DataXu Campaign Manager, TV Solutions is responsible for being the resident expert on all DataXu Programmatic TV offerings from an operational standpoint. Their primary mission is customer success, realized by mastering proper implementation, strategy, and campaign execution. The Campaign Manager understands all forms of Programmatic TV, but has a focus on addressable and linear executions. The Specialist must recognize similarities and differences between all forms of Programmatic TV, understanding which is most appropriate based on each client’s business objectives and campaign goals.
On the Job
- Proactively monitor TV campaign performance to pinpoint, communicate and solve issues
- Actively manage TV campaign launch timelines in a dynamic environment
- Manage regular TV campaign reporting cadence based on advertisers’ needs
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of clients’ marketing goals and challenges
- Consult with clients on optimal delivery based on marketing goals and performance trends
- Lead external calls with vendors which may be more technical in nature
- Uncover opportunities to drive better performance and share with broader team
- Find ways to leverage DataXu technology for better results and communicate these to clients via the Account Director
- Drive and support DataXu product adoption
- Contribute ideas to drive more revenue from existing customers
Internal Customer Advocate
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to share and evolve campaign best practices
- Surface ideas on how technical enhancements to our systems can benefit clients
- Contribute to team’s requests of Product Management on customer business needs
- Work closely with internal teams to produce customer deliverables
- Identify situations in which technical issues need to be escalated
- Demonstrate leadership for distilling clients’ goals into campaign tactics
- Capture campaign learnings and drive them back into operational process and product design
- Lead campaign kick-off calls with external vendors
- Attend and participate in client calls led by the Account Director
- Proactively work with external partners to iterate and enhance process/execution of campaigns
- 2-4 Years of experience in TV Media Planning preferred
- Proven ability to project manage both internal and external contacts
- Experience in campaign management, digital advertising or customer development a plus
- Media savvy campaign manager with desire to own TV executions from planning to reporting
- Understanding of programmatic TV platforms such as WideOrbit, Placemedia, Clypd, etc.
- Expert organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with essential external partners and vendors
- Ability to analyze, review results, and propose strategies
- Ability to work effectively in an emerging technology company
- Effective internal and external written and verbal communications
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning
- Creative problem solver
- Cross company team player
Day-to-Day at the 'Xu
Life at DataXu is truly unique. From Day 1, through an industry leading employee integration program, we work hard to ensure that our new XuKeepers (DataXu – get it?) understand our values and what behaviors contribute to a successful career here at DataXu.
Here’s what we are all about:
Free weekly lunches, happy hours and costume competitions? Yeah, we’ve got all that. We’re totally obsessed with our customers, our product, our people and innovation—all of which tie right in with our corporate values. We Collaborate across all teams and global offices. Our customers Trust us because we put transparency and their needs first. Innovation is part of everything that we do. Excellence is our standard mode of operation. And of course, Customer Obsession. We wouldn’t be here without our customers! So, interested in working here yet? Visit DataXu.com to learn more!