Our Boston-based client is a premier, global economic, strategy and financial consulting group. They provide analysis and strategic counsel to F1000 companies, leading law firms, global health care companies and government entities. They are looking to hire a Marketing and Business Development Specialist to join their growing team.
The person will assist in building and supporting marketing and business development programs for the firm and specific practice areas. We are looking for a marketing generalist who thrives on working on multiple projects simultaneously, is able to shift priorities when need be and proactively solves problems and spots opportunities.
· Developing a range of marketing materials, including presentations and proposals/RFPs
· Staying current on industry trends
· Serving as a Project Manager for events, seminars and conferences, speaking engagements, and sponsorships
· Track outcomes and results of marketing initiatives
· Collaborating with writers and editors( to create collateral, publications, and thought leadership materials) as well as digital marketers and business developers
Is this you?
· 4+ years of marketing and business development experience, preferably from a professional services environment like a law or consulting firm
· Stellar organization and project management skills
· Client-service orientation
· Top notch communicator
· Multi-tasking guru
· Strong technical skills
· Bachelor’s degree