Our client, located Northwest of Boston in the 495 corridor, is the global market-leader in aesthetic laser treatment products. With a recent blockbuster product launch, they are expanding the field marketing and sales organization and hiring a Regional Practice Manager to own the Northeast and portions of the Canadian markets.
This person will manage a growing team (up to 4 people) who are responsible for providing marketing support to an established customer base as well as develop strong relationships with customers to aid in product utilization, and boost customers’ level of success. The Regional Practice Manager is responsible for increasing revenues and profitability of their region.
· 5+ years of experience in field-based marketing; combination of sales and marketing experience is preferred
· Direct people management experience
· Track record of success marketing to doctors and physicians' offices
· Integrated marketing experience with strengths in digital/social
· Skilled in tracking and analyzing data
· Self-motivated and driven by results
· Is a road warrior and comfortable traveling approximately 70-80% of the time in specified region
· Ambassador for an innovative and exciting product that will be used globally and has gotten huge accolades and press coverage
· BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field