Online registration is now closed – if you are still interested in attending, you’re welcome to register onsite at the event tomorrow with a credit card.
The MITX Data Summit will explore the ever-changing landscape of the latest data strategies for marketers. How do you balance the art and science of data and creativity? This full-day summit will bring together top minds in the industry to share proven best practices for business success.
Aaron Fetters Director Insights and Analytics Solutions Center of Kellogg was our Opening Keynote at the MITX Data & Analytics Summit in November. The November event agenda can be found here: http://blog.mitx.org/2014-data-summmit/. And Aaron's presentation here: http://www.slideshare.net/MassITX/2014-41571798.
John Costello, President, Global Marketing & Innovation, Dunkin Brands, Inc.
John Costello is President, Global Marketing and innovation at Dunkin' Brands, Inc. and the current Global Chairman of the Mobile Marketing Association. At Dunkin, John has global responsibility for Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins advertising, marketing, consumer engagement, digital, mobile and social marketing, consumer and business intelligence, and oversees research and product development, the culinary team and retail channel development efforts for both brands globally.
Brian Tilzer, Chief Digital Officer, CVS Caremark Corporation
Brian Tilzer is Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer for CVS Health. In this role, he is responsible for digital strategy and operations across CVS Health’s retail pharmacy, PBM and Minute Clinic businesses. Tilzer is focused on developing a breakthrough customer experience leveraging digital that unlocks the benefits of the CVS Health integrated pharmacy model —making it easier for people to stay healthy and save time and money when, where and how they want. Tilzer has more than 20 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing, strategic business development and information technology. Prior to CVS Health, Tilzer was the Senior Vice President of Global e-Commerce with Staples. He holds a BA from Tufts University and an MBA from The Wharton School.
2015 Advisory Board:
- Marc Choquette, Digital Media Analyst, Genuine Interactive
- Victor Davidson, VP/Director, Analytics, Research & Technology, Havas Media
- David Drollette, Sr. Director, Analytics, Wayfair
- Jess Gelman VP of Customer Marketing & Strategy, New England Patriots
- Chad Gronbach, Chief Technology Architect, Microsoft
- Ben Grossman, VP, Strategy Director, Jack Morton Worldwide
- Jesse Harriott, Ph.D., Chief Analytics Officer, Constant Contact
- Steve Hopley, Senior Manager for Big Data Programs, MassTech Collaborative
- Judah Philips, Author, "Building a Digital Analytics Organization"