The Internet is filled with breathtaking photos of wonderful vacations and lengthy reviews of bad trips. But it is no easy feat to create a community around these love-or-hate extremes, embracing both of them to drive customer engagement and purchases.
Join MITX on February 9th to learn from the experiences of expert marketers who face this challenge every day. Speakers include:
- Nick Ayres - Manager of Social Marketing, Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Jeffrey Breen - President/CEO, Atomosphere Research Group
- Barbara Messing - CMO, TripAdvisor
Theyll cover topics such as:
- Community engagement tactics
- The role of content in developing communities
- The importance of trust and confidence (and how to create it) in the purchase process
Their lessons will apply to anyone interested in community engagement and content creation, so register now for this information-packed event!
Nick Ayres - Manager of Social Marketing, Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
Jeffrey Breen - President / CEO, Atmosphere Research Group
Barbara Messing - Chief Marketing Officer, TripAdvisor