Join MITX on October 25th at Google Cambridge for a fresh perspective on leadership, talent, culture and career development. This conference will help mid to senior level leaders navigate their personal career development, become more effective leaders, and win the talent war in 2017 by creating a great company and team culture.
Click below to check out what went on in 2016! Stay tuned for more details on 2017!
Overview * Agenda * Advisory Board * Speakers * Sponsors * FAQ
2016 Topics covered include:
- The importance of having an intentional, inclusive culture.
- What makes a great team
- The role of self-awareness in being a strong leader
- A professional development toolkit
- Leadership vs. management
- Getting ahead of the common missteps of leaders
- Unique challenges and opportunities for senior leaders
- Blending a seasoned employee base with Gen Y
Who will be there? Professionals in the marketing, technology, and design sectors from large brands like TripAdvisor to startups like Draft Kings.
- Emerging Leaders transitioning from individual contributor to leader
- Mid to senior level employees honing their leadership development skills
- Senior management focused on team and culture building
- HR professionals charged with talent acquisition, retention and development
Click here for the 2016 agenda!
2016 Advisory Board:
Marcy Axelrad, Global Senior Director of Talent Operations, Wayfair
Joe Chernov, VP, Marketing, Insight Squared
Jere Doyle, Managing Partner, Sigma Prime Ventures
Emily Green, Independent Board Director & Advisor
Jennifer Hayes, President, Dalton HR Solutions
David Hayes, President & Founder, HireMinds
Jessica Knapp, AVP & Director of Selection & Assessment, Liberty Mutual
Leanne Owens, SVP, Client Strategy, Onward Search
Roopshree Shah, HR Business Partner, eCommerce, TJX
Jessica Show, Sr. Talent Advisor, TJX
Henry Sullivan, Attorney, Mintz Levin
Abbie Weeks, Executive Director, Intelligent.ly